Papad Chat/Masala Papad in recent times is becoming a popular appetizer through out India. It usually follows Soup and comes before starter on the lunch table, not only that but it goes great with a cup of tea in the evening.
Papad, Onion, Tomato, Chilli powder, Salt, Lemon juice, Boondi
1. Take a microwave safe bowl now cut papad in half take 1 piece make cone set it in a microwave safe bowl as shown in vodeo.
2. Now microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Take a bowl and add Onion, Tomato, Chilli powder, Salt, Lemon juice and mix it.
4. Lastly add Boondi in mixture and mix it.
5. Now takr papad cone and fill it with boondi mixture and serve it.
To subscribe click the link below:
Follow us on twitter:
Like our facebook page:
Hope you like video please click the like button, also comment down here your suggestions and thoughts.
Happy Cooking !!!