Learn how to make tempura prawns at home, an absolutely gorgeous recipe that tastes good and is very easy to make. These crispy tempura prawns are perfect for a speedy supper or quick snack.
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 30 fresh prawns
– 110 g (4 oz) of tempura flour
– 150 ml (5 oz) of water
– Ginger powder
– Sunflower oil
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!